New York City - Sunday, November 6, 2022
Runners for Cancer Warriors — We NEED YOU!
Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling rare cancers, funds innovative research for SCCC and delivers HOPE comfort bags to oncology suites. We believe ALL Cancers Matter and are shining a light on a quiet demographic, as young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer. As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and the patients.
JOIN OUR SQUAD!! At this time ALL our allocated entries are filled. Contact us to add your name to a waitlist or if you already have an entry. Thank you
Pictured above: 2021 runners with AWF Founder, Barbara Strong.
Runners for Warriors please join our team! Your minimum fundraising goal for this AWESOME event and experience is just $2,800.
Ally’s words resonate with us still today, “In order to go through this, you need to have HOPE.”
Won’t you lend a supportive hand to give hope?
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Guaranteed free entry & registration fee to 2022. (You pay your registration fee of $295 upon acceptance and will be reimbursed once your minimum goal of $2800 is reached).
• Your own fundraising platform and url on Haku (and fundraising tips!)
• An AWF GEAR kit/ race shirt, gift and more swag!
• A gratitude luncheon on marathon weekend.
• Personalized training with Runcoach.
• A chance to be a hero to a young adult battling cancer and bring HOPE .
ALREADY have an entry? Going Virtual? We want YOU, too! Join the #AWFSQUAD and there is no fundraise minimum! More perks and swag as you fundraise!
Click the JOIN NOW button on top of the page and be on our SQUAD!