TCS New York City Marathon 2023
New York City - Sunday, November 5, 2023
Runners for Cancer Warriors — We NEEDED YOU & YOU STEPPED UP!
Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling rare cancers, funds innovative cancer research for SCCC and delivers HOPE comfort bags to oncology suites.
We believe ALL Cancers Matter and are shining a light on a quiet demographic, as young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer & their own special needs.
As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and the patients. Help us help others and SPREAD AWARENESS for YOUNG ADULT CANCER
OUR ENTRIES HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED FOR 2023 AND AT THIS TIME OUR WAITLIST IS LONG.
We wish you all the best and goodluck in obtaining an entry.
Pictured above: 2021 runners with AWF Founder, Barbara Strong.
Runners for Warriors please join our team! Your minimum fundraising goal for this AWESOME event and experience is just $3,000.
Ally’s words resonate with us still today, “In order to go through this, you need to have HOPE.”
Won’t you lend a supportive hand to give hope?
AMENITIES : WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Guaranteed!!Complimentary COVETED entry!
AND your registration fee to NYRR will be part of your fundraising goal
• Your own fundraising platform and url on Haku (and LOTS of fundraising tips from us)
• An AWF GEAR kit/ race shirt and gift
• With more swag & incentives as you level up past your goal
• A gratitude meet up on marathon weekend.
• Personalized training with Runcoach.
* A private Facebook page to interact with your AWF teammates this year and past years for support
• A chance to be a hero to a young adult battling cancer and bring HOPE .
ALREADY have an entry? Going Virtual? We want YOU, too! Join the #AWFSQUAD and there is no fundraise minimum! More perks and swag as you fundraise!
Click the Accepting Inquiries button on top of the page and be on our team for this amazing race!
YOUR Help matters! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com today.