Volkswagen Prague Marathon 2023
Prague, Czech Republic - Sunday, May 7, 2023
Runners for Cancer Warriors — We NEED YOU!
Cancer is a global issue with no boundaries to HOPE. Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling rare cancers to assist in financial toxicity due to a cancer diagnosis, funds innovative research for SCCC with a world-wide database and delivers HOPE comfort bags to oncology suites. We believe ALL Cancers Matter, even rare ones! Our pursuit is to shine a light on a quiet age demographic, as young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer. As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and to cancer patients.
Athlete Runners, WHO would not want to run Prague?! Prague is a 3D architecture textbook. Romanesque chapels and cellars, Gothic cathedrals, Baroque palaces and gardens, worldly Art Nouveau buildings, and unique Cubist architecture make it a place with no parallel in the world. Make your plans, mark your calendar and sign up today!
MISSED 2023? CONTACT US NOW TO MAKE PLANS FOR 2024
JOIN OUR SQUAD!
Run for #AWFSQUAD Fundraise minimum only $1,200 and receive:
• A VIP charity entry to the Prague Marathon
- Access to an exclusive charity expo space for runner ‘meet and greet’
- Unique fundraising medal
- Post-race VIP area, including catering & refreshments for charity runners
- Access to ‘realbuzz Club’, an exclusive online training hub for VIP runners
• AWF Gear Kit
• An amazing feeling you are helping a young adult cancer patient
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org today!