Berlin, Germany - Tuesday, September 24, 2024
Runners for Cancer Warriors — We NEED YOU!
WE ARE OUT OF ENTRIES FOR THIS COVETED 2024 RACE!
Thank you all for inquries and support.
Cancer is a global issue with no boundaries to HOPE. Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling rare cancers to help with financial toxicity due to a cancer diagnosis, we fund innovative research for SCCC with a world-wide database and AWF delivers HOPE comfort bags to oncology suites.
AWF believes ALL Cancers Matter, even rare ones! Our pursuit is to shine a light on a quiet age demographic, as young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer. As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and to cancer patients.
The BMW Berlin-Marathon is part of the Abbott World Marathon Majors, a series consisting of the six largest & most renowned marathons in the world.
Photo by Nicki Dugan Pogue
JOIN OUR SQUAD!
Run for #AWFSQUAD Fundraise minimum only $2,800 and receive:
• A complimentary guaranteed entry to the BMW Berlin-Marathon
• A RealBuzz Club Membership with training tips and advice
• AWF Run Gear Kit
* Private Facebook running page with our Squad
* A meet and greet in Berlin
• An amazing feeling you are helping a young adult cancer patient