New York City - Sunday, November 3, 2024
Runners for Cancer Warriors — We NEED YOU!
Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling cancers to ease the financial stress of a cancer diagnosis. These grants allow individuals to concentrate on healing and not bills. AWF also funds innovative global cancer research for SCCC and delivers HOPE comfort bags to oncology suites.
We believe ALL Cancers Matter and are shining a light on a quiet demographic along with the word ‘rare’ in a diagnosis. Young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer & their own special needs.
As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and cancer patients. Help us help others and SPREAD AWARENESS for YOUNG ADULT CANCER
We are taking inquiries right now for anticipation for another SPECTACULAR race in 2024.
Pictured above: Runners with AWF Founder, Barbara Strong at Yotel meet & greet.
Runners for Warriors please join our team! Your minimum fundraising goal for this AWESOME event and experience is just $3,000. ** You pay the initial $315 directly to NYRR for your registration with our code.
Ally’s words resonate with us still today, “In order to go through this, you need to have HOPE.”
Won’t you lend a supportive hand to give hope?
AMENITIES : WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Guaranteed entry to this COVETED race- no lottery needed
• Your own fundraising platform and url on Haku (and LOTS of fundraising tips from us)
• An AWF GEAR kit/ New Balance race shirt and gifts
• More swag & incentives added as you level up past your goal
• A complimentary gratitude meet up brunch/lunch on Saturday marathon weekend.
• If requested: personalized training with Runcoach.
* A private Facebook page to interact with your AWF teammates this year and past years for support
• A chance to be a hero to a young adult battling cancer and bring HOPE .
ALREADY have an entry? Going Virtual? We want YOU, too! Join the #AWFSQUAD and there is no fundraise minimum! More perks and swag as you fundraise!
Click the Accepting Inquiries button on top of the page and be on our team for this coveted Abbott Series race!