NYC - Sunday, May 5, 2024
CYCLISTS 4 Cancer Warriors — We NEED YOU!
ABOUT AWF: Cancer is a global issue with no boundaries to HOPE. Our organization awards ‘Life Interrupted Grants™’ for young adults battling rare cancers to help with financial toxicity due to a cancer diagnosis. AWF funds innovative research for SCCC with a world-wide database, along with delivering HOPE comfort bags to cancer oncology suites.
AWF believes ALL Cancers Matter, even rare ones! Our pursuit is to shine a light on a quiet age demographic, as young adults have a unique genetic makeup of cancer and distinctive needs.. As an all volunteer foundation, your support means the world to us and to cancer patients.
ABOUT THE RIDE: The 40-mile tour spans the city’s five boroughs, beginning in Lower Manhattan and traveling north into the Bronx, before heading to Queens, Brooklyn, and ultimately, crossing the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge and concluding in St. George near the Staten Island Ferry.
Cycle 4 the #AWFSQUAD & Fundraise minimum is only $1,200 to receive:
- Custom Team AWF Cycling Jersey & Swag *More as you past your goal
- Personalized fundraising page and tools for success
- Private Facebook Page for our team cyclists to chat
Charity Entry Perks
- Guaranteed complimentary entry to the 2024 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Access to the exclusive Charity Rider Corral, starting in the first wave ahead of all other riders
- Breakfast before the ride in the Charity Rider area at the start line
- Lunch after the ride in the Charity Rider area at the Finisher Festival
- (free bike repairs along route, entry to Finish Festival on Staten Island, free photos provided by Amazon, & more!
- And you will have an AMAZING FEELING as you are cycling for a young adult cancer patient.
Target Goal $1500- ADD ON
* Receive a year membership to Bike New York
* Meet & Greet Gratitude lunch day before
Have your own entry: There is no fundraising minimum! *At $500 join in the weekend festivities & an AWF cycle shirt. We will happily create a list of perks & incentives just for you! **With your own entry, you cannot start in the 1st wave with us unless you registered for that position
PLACES ARE IN HIGH DEMAND to this EVENT so don’t miss out, FILL OUT THE INQUIRY today and bring some relief and HOPE to a young adult cancer patient